Nicole greatly resembles her oldest son, Gumball. She has light blue fur and is somewhere between Richard and Gumball in height. Her head is shaped similarly to Gumball's, except Nicole's whiskers are shorter than her son's and she has visible eyelashes.
Her usual outfit consists of a light-blue collared shirt with a button that symbolizes The Rainbow Factory where she works. She wears a short, light gray skirt to go along with it. She does not wear shoes.
Nicole cares deeply for her family, so much so that she would do anything to express her love for them. Since she's the only truly responsible member of the family, Nicole does most of, if not all the household chores, and in addition she works long hours at The Rainbow Factory just to put food on the table.
Unfortunately, Nicole also suffers from a tremendous amount of emotional stress because of her many duties. She is also quite the demanding mother and has an extremely nasty temper that can turn her into a very scary person when upset. In fact, on one occasion, Gumball decides it'd be easier to face a giant T-rex than an angry Nicole.
Nicole is also very athletic, and is fully capable of chasing her children across the neighborhood when they're in trouble. She's also been shown to be quite strong and competitive
- Nicole: "Five minutes is all I'll need."
- Nicole: [muffles on ground] "You are in so much trouble."
- Gumball: "What was that?"
- Nicole: "You're in so much trouble!"
- Nicole: "Richard, where did you find that guy!?"
- Nicole: "Don't worry, sweetie! We're all going to get better. Right, boys?"
- Gumball and Darwin: "Uh-huh."
- Nicole: (sees Richard sleeping) "I said, 'RIGHT, BOYS?'"
- Nicole: "WHO DID THIS?!"
- Gumball, Darwin, Richard: "IT WAS HIM!"
- She is very athletic, as shown in The DVD when she chased Gumball and Darwin across their neighborhood.
- Nicole is voiced by British actress Teresa Gallagher. Although Gallagher does a quite believable American accent, her original native accent sometimes sneaks through.
- Nicole seems to approve of Gumball's relationship with Penny, as both kids seem to genuinely like each other.
- She was named and based on creator Ben Bocquelet's mother; Nicole Bocquelet, a working mother.
- Teresa Gallagher (US/UK)
- Beatrice Margiotti (Italy)